Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Tricky scared the living fucking shite out of me.

Tricky revealed himself now, this was fucking brilliant,we finally saw Tricky owning everything as he should, and Hank died!
I want to watch the scene with Jesus' severed head over and over.
Ownage Krinkels.
Ownage.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

It's A Fad....

...But who cares? Fads dont hurt anyone when they're free, unlike clothes or games, this is free entertainment, so what? It's a fad, but god it's not killing you to watch it is it? If you don't like it you can always ignore it until it ends, like AYB (All Your Base), and Wazzuuup! It will go away eventually.

But for now, it's freaking funny as hell.

Numa Numa Ei.........

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Classic. All Your Base Belong To This.

I am an incredible fan of this, this flash has replaced my cup of coffe in the morning, instead of drinking a cup of coffee to wake me up, I jump to this and wtach it, and I feel happy all day.
Some might call it childish, but I call it a pure slice of asian culture, condensed into one excellently animated flash piece that nobody can watch without feeling good about themselves.

There are already massive groups of websites who are fans of this flash, and who devote their fandom purely to There She Is Step 2 and 1, hell, my signature on most forums is now a "There She Is Fanboy" signature.

I love this flash, please, continue to make the world happier.

Oh, and someone send me that track, I dont want to have to decompile this flash and tarnish it to getthe mp3.

The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

Excellent.

I myself am a lover of Numa Numa, simply because, even if you cant stand fat people, or the numa song, you have to admit putting them together on the internet is so stupid it has to work.

All Your Base is another, one, even if you dont like fads, these things are timelss things of the internet, you have to see them at least once anyway.

Maddox isn't a fad, fads dont last 7 years, besides, he's comic genius, insulting childrens art? Haha, classic.

I basically reccomend(sp?) this flash to people along with Numa Numa, they watch Numa, laugh, then watch this, and laugh even harder.

Great work, but it contributes to Numa, doesnt combat it,
That's why it's great I suppose.

Yeah, I suck, whatever.

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

You got a 0 for humor from me

BECAUSE THAT SHIT SCARED ME SHITLESS!
You owe me two sleeping pills coz I cant sleep after that!

breaking the habit breaking the habit

A Perfectly Accurate Representation.......

........Of Linkin Parks utter crap.
I gave this 5 out of 5 and 10s out 10s simple because Id rather that shit band used THIS crap as a video rather than absolutely destroying Rurouni Kenshin by stealing clips from it for their "music"

The Ballad of Bilbo The Ballad of Bilbo

Loved it!

Great Song, and its the best flash version I've seen too.

Jackson visits Livecorpse Jackson visits Livecorpse

MONTY PYTHON! WOW YOU MADE MY DAY!

That was great, and to top it off it was python!

dookiemoole responds:

ya!

Lost Memories I Lost Memories I

MADE MY DAY!

Wow! this is the first movie I haven't had to blam today!

Bomberman Z z z Bomberman Z z z

Hmm. Not bad.

Although the style was terrible, you could see the frame by frame. It was bad flashing. 1